Castelnuovo hills, wine tasting
Friday (all day)
Description: walking track amidst woods, olives trees and vineyards and a pleasant stop in the village of Castelnuovo Magra (196 m slm). Here is planned the visit and wine tasting in the public wine shops of Liguria and Lunigiana. Expert oenologists will show some of the most remarkable local wines.
Wine and other typical products are on sale. Max altitude reached during the excursion 475 m slm
Meeting point : from Camping River you have to get to Ameglia info point ore 8.30; then continue to Loc. Mulino del Piano where the walking excursion starts.
Excursion time :all day return by 5pm ( about 4h walking)
Period: all year
Courier: environmental hiking guide
Languages spoken: Italian
Transport: on foot
Visit typology: hiking –wine& food tour
Notes: guests are invited to:
- respect the departure time
- follow the fixed track without leaving the group beforehand inform the guide any problem or necessity
- keep your waste and throw away in the proper bins
We suggest to wear:
- a pair of comfortable sneakers or better light trekking shoes; avoid platform, untied, or smooth soled shoes
- a waterproof jacket
- comfortable but not too large clothing
- a cap, or a scarf
Take a water tank or in alternative ½ lt plastic bottle (for short excursions), bigger ones for longer excursions.
Backpack: necessary, for the typology of our excursions a small one (or the one used at school) will be enough. Saddle and hand bags and are to forbidden.
Alpenstock: are mountain stocks useful but not necessary for some excursions The are very much appreciate by the transalpine hikers. Compass. Binoculars.