Along the river on the traces of the migrant birds
Tuesday: (half day)
Description: from Camping River one reaches Battifollo (Sarzana) where there is a path that walks up the river flanking some lakes where migrant birds often stop. Leaving the path one gets closer to the shore river to do bird watching in their environment. The path finishes in Battifollo.
Meeting point: Loc. Battifollo di Sarzana
Excursion time: ½ day: about 3 h walking
Period: from April to September
Transport: on foot, by mountain bike
Courier: environmental hiking guide
Languages spoken: Italian
Typology of the visit: naturalistic-hiking
Notes: guests are invited to:
- respect the departure time
- follow the fixed track without leaving the group beforehand inform the guide any problem or necessity
- keep your waste and throw away in the proper bins
We suggest to wear:
- a pair of comfortable sneakers or better light trekking shoes avoid platform, untied, or smooth soled shoes
- a waterproof jacket
- comfortable but not too large clothing
- a cap, or a scarf
Take a water tank or in alternative ½ lt plastic bottle (for short excursions), bigger ones for longer excursions.
Other accessories: Backpack, necessary, for the typology of our excursions a small one (or the one used at school) will be enough. Saddle and hand bags and are to be avoid forbidden.
Alpenstock: they are mountain stocks useful but not necessary for some excursions. The are very much appreciate by the transalpine hikers.